May 7, 2009

All things... yellow

It looks like it's going to be a lovely sunny day here today. We woke up with the sun already casting its bright and happy light over the city. Too bad I'll be spending most of the day inside - labeling clothes, and socks and underwear for M. who's leaving in a couple of days on a trip with her class. Finishing her class T-shirt, which they all will be wearing. And finishing a little project from little H. for her sister, about which I'll report later. And tons of other things undone... I guess the new projects I've been (mentally) working on will have to wait a few more days...

But I do have some pictures ready. Pictures of all things yellow - as right now I like yellow! Yellow as in...

~ the yellow hearts of the flowers on our balcony - I'm giving it an other try. I hope I won't forget to water these ones...



~ something refreshing like Indian Tonic with a slice of lemon and lots of ice

Schwpppppssssssssssssssss

~ my earrings, with smokey quartz and pendants covered with yellow raffia - they make me look (twenty years) younger as everyone called me "Mademoiselle" yesterday, when I was wearing these... I have been thinking about making something similar. I still have gemstones and silk ribbon left somewhere...



~ my Campers - the comfiest shoes ever, though I might be switching to open toe sandals soon...



~ and my yellow scarf - which I won't be needing today, it looks like...



I'm wishing you all a yellow, happy and bright sunny day!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails