February 20, 2010

Shifting to a lower gear



...maybe. In terms of posting here. The kids have their winter break. Two weeks. We didn't plan on anything really yet. But, my guess is that we'll be busy. So, I'll be posting whenever it works out.
However, I can tell you already that I'm working on another little leather pouch. It also has ric-rac, but it is slightly different from the other one. Not sure when I'll be able to finish it, but I'll post pictures as soon as I'm done.
I need to get the granny squares crochet basket out again. I haven't done any squares in a long time and I don't want this project to end up in the closet like so many other knitting and crocheting projects. So, maybe, hopefully, this break?
M. would like to do some sewing as well, she said. And there are a couple of movies we'd like to see, and books to be read for school. That looks like plenty - not sure two weeks will be enough...
Anyway, the weather doesn't look too bad here today - it's actually quite sunny - so I think we should be heading out.

Enjoy your weekend! I hope you'll get some sun too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails