July 23, 2011

Flower power :: a bracelet

leather flower bracelet I don't know what took me so long to post this. Maybe the fact that this was a craft totally gone wrong at first. It's the same flower as the ones here and here. Only, the leather was of such poor quality that it looked horrendous. Since it couldn't get any worse I decided to wet the leather and shape it (read: wrinkle it, roll it, twist it, ...) and the result you can see. Not the best I've made so far, but it was nice to actually see you can shape leather with just a bit of water (and a lot of patience for it to dry). Next, all I did was threading it onto a leather shoe lace I still had sitting around and that's it!

I'm signing off now and just so you know: I'm taking a short break from blogging.
But no worries, I'll be back soon...

Wishing you a great weekend!

Cheers, P.
Related Posts with Thumbnails