May 17, 2010

Re-organizing?!




I'm trying to get re-organized. I wish I hadn't started the whole process but there's no way back now. I pulled everything out of my crafts closet - and I mean everything. When I look at it, I'd rather run. Fabric all over the place, paper of all kinds, paint, markers, boxes here and there, sewing supplies, felt, roving in every color imaginable, quite a stash of leather too... What was I thinking?! I'll need at least two weeks to get everything fixed. No way I'll be able to sew - I can't find my sewing machine in this mess. And even if I did find it, there's no place where I could put it down and sit.

Why, oh, why did I start this mess!

That was my misery a couple of days ago. A lot of work has been done since. And the result is one to be proud of. A perfectly clean and well-organized closet!! I'm so happy I got it over with!!

Oh, and before I go: a big thank you to all of you who responded to my label question. I'm looking into the different suggestions and hopefully I'll be able to make up my mind and order something! I'll keep you posted - that's for sure!
Related Posts with Thumbnails