April 8, 2009

What's this??

Red abstract
View on Black


Red abstract
View on Black

I'm having fun lately with making abstract photographs. These, I made yesterday. They're actually really nice, when seen on black (click the link underneath each photograph). You can leave a comment if you'd like to make a guess about what it is and I'll disclose later - with the risk of you being terribly disappointed...

Also, if you'd like to see more pictures in this series, feel free to check out my Red abstract Flickr set.

7 comments:

Jacqui said...

I'm guessing light reflecting off the curves of something red and very shiny, like a bowl or container of some sort. Lovely images!

ELK said...

i think a page edge...unusual series
on black links did not work

Pascale said...

Interesting guesses... :)

Thanks for letting me know about the view on black links not functioning! I have no clue, though, what's causing the problem as on my computer it works. If you really want to view them on black, I suggest you head over to the set on Flickr. The link there should work properly - I hope...

nicole/brussels said...

ik dacht aan rook van een uitgeblazen kaars misschien ? view on black werkt niet , ook niet op Flickr

karen m. said...

Hmm...a plastic lid? An electronics cable? You've made magic with merely a can lid, so it's hard to guess what these gorgeous photos depict. Really, really beautiful photos and love the stunning shades of red.

nicole/brussels said...

Je laatste foto's zijn gewoon prachtig. In een reeks van drie vergroot,tegen een witte muur, zie het zo voor me zou het een mooie wandversiering kunnen zijn in een sober modern interieur.

emeL said...

thanks for this link!... from your flickr stream ...
I cant wait to find out what you did to create such amazing photos...
I love the pile of leather also.
what an eye you have!
HaPPy EaSter!

Related Posts with Thumbnails