October 26, 2009

And the winner is...

And the winner is...

RosaMaría said...

felicidades Pascale!!! i like your photos! in every post! they are so beautiful and i want to see more!!! i love your post about paris and your tutorials!! thanks for sharing!!!
October 21, 2009 4:52 AM


Felicidades, Rosa-Maria!! I'll get in touch with you by e-mail to collect your details for sending off your prize!

And many thanks to everyone who entered this giveaway!! I so much enjoyed reading all those sweet comments! I've read them and re-read them. I'll make sure to remember these, whenever I start doubting again about what exactly I'm doing or have one of those blog off-days...
Many, many thanks!
And congratulations to Rosa-Maria!

Note: I forgot to add little H. was so kind to let me use the chestnuts she collected on one of our walks as well as her little Halloween bucket. Big sister M. held the bucket and made sure little H. had her eyes closed. It was a random drawing for sure, as little H. kept on stirring, tossing and turning the chestnuts before taking out the lucky number... My sweet little helpers...
Related Posts with Thumbnails