November 22, 2009

Special



This is a special day for me. Today, I'm a weekend guest at Virginia's COLOR Informal!

When Virginia first announced this a couple of weeks ago I felt very flattered to be honest. Her blog is one of my favorite spots in blogosphere. I don't remember how I ended up there, but one day in my early blogging days, I stumbled upon Virginia's blog and what I do remember is that I was really impressed. Impressed by the photos, the art work, the style, and the peacefulness of it all. It's typically the place where I like to end my day, where I know I will find some peace and quiet: a picture and a couple of words, a sentence, something to think about.
So, if you don't know COLOR Informal yet, make sure to head over there. I'm sure you'll find something you like.
So, thank you, Virginia for having me over. This means a lot to me...

I'm wishing you all a great Sunday,

P.
Related Posts with Thumbnails