November 20, 2009

Zen leaves

or maybe not...



I took these shots yesterday of the one and only plant in the house. I thought they looked a bit zen-ish... until I tried to convert the RAW-format into jpg. Turned out that my regular editing tools didn't want to communicate with each other and/or compressed everything to small-size pictures. But I found a way around eventually ... and ... I changed the settings of my camera back to the regular jpg-format.
Photography needs to be zen, not hours of editing and reformatting on the computer!

Wishing you all a zen weekend!

Cheers,

P.







5 comments:

cindy said...

i completely agree about not spending hours on the computer editing photos. i find your leaves very zen and beautiful. the focus is soft and lovely. enjoy our weekend!

Elsa said...

ah, but maybe that was the only Zen part of the process! you know, like chop wood, carry water ... it's all Zen. Love the pictures ... that plant look like a plant I had years ago and had to give up cause we moved to Thailand and I couldn't take my plants ... it was called 'a string of hearts'.
as always, thank you for sharing, love your blog!

abc said...

good....................................................................................................

Nicole/brussels said...

hou van deze mooie foto's, eenvoudig in hun schoonheid, en ja voor mij is het ook Zen!blaadjes lijken transparant, prachtig vind ik ze!

floatingink said...

Zen is practical. Things take as long as they take. These photos are beautiful.

Related Posts with Thumbnails