December 20, 2009

Snow and Sew Mini

We were supposed to get snow today - 5cm they promised - and it would be extremely cold, they said, way below zero... Well, we did get snow, just some, and it melted right away as temperatures went up instead of down. So, all we see are wet puddles (as opposed to dry puddles?). And these blossoms - I'm not sure whether this is normal or not for the time of the year, but it sure looks pretty...

Winter blossom

Oh! And Santa came today! A bit earlier than expected, probably because we won't be home much the coming days. He brought plenty of fun stuff: books, lots of them, a sewing basket for the girls each and... A sewing machine - not for me, sadly enough, but for the girls. A real one: the Janome Sew Mini. I'll post pictures of it later and pictures of the projects we did today. Both girls made a cherry pit heat therapy pillow and M. sewed a bag - incredibly pretty, and I'm not saying this because I'm the proud mom, but because it simply turned out gorgeously! All I did was cut the fabric, give some instructions and put the pieces together so she could stitch them.
This will be so much fun...

Sew Mini
Related Posts with Thumbnails