January 14, 2010

So much better!



He's back home from the hospital! This was by far the scariest week ever. I've never seen him this sick and I hope I won't have to ever again. But he's doing much better now, tired still, but so much better. No flu, not even a seasonal one it turned out, but pneumonia. A really, really bad one.
I'm so glad he's back home - and the girls too will be thrilled to find their dad back home when they'll return from school.

Thank you to everyone for your support and get-well wishes. They meant a lot to me, to us. And thank you, mommy, for coming all the way to Paris, to take care of the girls and me. You made the difference this week!! Thank you so much!

xo, P.

11 comments:

cindy said...

i'm so relieved! when scott was home from work for a week it felt kind of like a sleepover with him here all the time. you'll sleep well tonight!

jane said...

i´m so glad he´s doing better. sending you a big hug!

RosaMaría said...

I just read your previous post ... It is really great that he left the hospital, a big hug for you and i hope you have some peaceful days!

holly p said...

So glad to hear that he's okay! And how sweet of your mom to come help you out, that's what moms are for I suppose :)

said...

Thank God they found out what it was and with Antibiotics he will be back to normal soon - loads of Chicken Soup cooked for 4 hours, chocolate and three lovely girls around him will make him feel much much better very soon!

All the best,

Nina

eloleo said...

pfieuwwww, goed zeg!

Jacqui said...

Such good news! It's always a relief when they can tell you what it is and that it's treatable. I've had pneumonia before but it's never landed me in hospital, I can only imagine how awful it was for him. Here's to a speedy recovery!

karen said...

A big hug to you! So glad to hear good news today. Happy recovery and hope all of you get lots of rest.

blue moss said...

So glad he is better. I will be thinking about you and your family while he continues to get better. (and I am so sorry that I missed your previous post about him being sick. My kids just went back to school....they are out almost a month for Christmas....so I having been visiting as much as normal.....)
So glad your mom came to help
Thinking of you and saying a little prayer
Michelle

Elie's Papel said...

sorry for the scare but happy everything is much better now... especially because hospitals are not the best place to be... :)

cucicucicoo said...

thank goodness everything is ok. and thank goodness for moms helping out! best wishes for a fast recovery! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails