March 20, 2010

Ruffled necklace and Spring

Ruffled leather necklace

I had this ruffled leather necklace in mind for a while. But now that I finished it, I'm not sure whether I like it or not. I still need to think about it some more, I guess...

But I'm not complaining. I have the feeling it's been a creative week, somehow. I did lots of different things and had fun at it.
Could it be the new season? Not sure. But I do know the sun and higher temperatures made me feel happy.

Spring! Finally! We've been waiting for you...

6 comments:

cucicucicoo said...

i agree. the sun during spring fills me with optimism and energy. i've suddenly been able to do all sorts of things that i'd been wanting to do too! :) lisa

nicole/brussels said...

halsketting doet me denken aan een trophé ketting zoals bij de Indianen, met amuletten! of ook iets met goodluck charms!
vind het speciaal en vooral niet lelijk!

anmutig said...

beautiful necklace!

cindy said...

i needed these ruffles yesterday as i felt like all my clothes were from the mens department. enjoy spring and your week!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

I do like that necklace, maybe go with the feather as Indian and add some beading?

blue moss said...

ohh...i like it
very cool
and i love the felt bag in your last post

Related Posts with Thumbnails