July 11, 2010

// La douce France // - at the market



You didn't hear much from me lately. I was too busy packing and preparing for our trip to the Lot. Our well deserved family vacation. Temperatures are pretty steep here but much more bearable than they were in Paris.
Is there a better way to start a lazy Sunday than going to the market in the nearest village and having a refreshing drink at une brasserie overseeing it all when shopping's done? Life is good in la douce France and we try to enjoy every single minute of it...













6 comments:

elle thornton said...

J'adore all those fab photos - we went to france not long ago and your pics brought it all back to me :o)

My toddler talks loads about it, the "castles" (chateaux), "big boats" (the ferry we took to get there) and the "ants" (in the garden!).

The market looks fantastic - I can almost smell all those herbs and spices... L xox

Andrea, the little collector said...

Lovely!

cindy said...

your trip looks just wonderful ... i love those spices and the piano player. hope things are a bit cooler in paris.

RosaMaría said...

beautiful!! almost I can smell all those spices and tomatoes...!

love the pretty font on the signs!

lavienouveau said...

wow. I just stumbled across your blog and I must say I am just completely jealous of your life! I've always dreamed of living in france, visiting markets in seeing the countryside and even beyond that - you take such lovely pictures :)

Mini Mocha said...

Can't wait to visit France again and those beautiful markets and the small villages. You live in a beautiful part of the world. Thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails