November 4, 2010

A new month, a new bag...

Asymmetric denim with linen bag

It's not that I haven't got any - it's just that I like making them. Shopping totes, grocery bags, whatever bags, ... So, here's a new one. Denim, combined with linen for the outside and muslin for the inside. No leather this time but sturdy woven cotton straps. While in Belgium last week I went to my favorite store in Leuven, Hexagoon, and I stocked up on wide twill tape of different kinds. I haven't had the time yet to make pictures, but I certainly will. I got linen tape, wool tape and cotton. I'm not sure I bought enough though, as ideas keep popping up. I think you'll see lots of tape showing up in my projects as of now...

I whipped this bag together on Monday afternoon. It was an idea I had spinning around in my head for a while now. I like it and so do my girls! Our new favorite - the perfect bag to take the lunch boxes to school with in the morning!
Related Posts with Thumbnails