January 18, 2011

Red and white

moleskine in red and white


I got in the mood for a Valentine's Day craft the other night and this is the result. Another notebook, this time with a needle felted heart, some doodle embroidery and a button bookmark...
I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it - we'll see... It's actually pretty easy to needle felt onto fabric, in case you want to give it a try.

Apparently, I'm thinking in white and red, lately. Today, I went to the Marché Saint-Pierre here in Paris as I needed a particular type of fabric for my stash.  I made a list before I left and except for the zipper on my list, I came home with totally different things. Not because I didn't find what I was looking for but because I found something much better: I found the yummiest ever red and white (well it's more cream) striped fabric. Two different sorts, but they marry so well together. Oh, I can't wait to get started - I got plenty of ideas already...
It's going to be another difficult night to fall asleep...
Does that happen to you too - sleepless nights because of all the ideas swarming around in your head? Any remedies for that except starting on a project in the wee hours...

6 comments:

Maryvonne said...

Lovely notebook!
And yes, that does happen to me all the time, too many ideas in my head and no sleep! The best remedie for me is to write things down in a small notebook beside my bed.

cindy said...

the heart notebook is fabulous! no suggestions for sleepless nights, but you might try writing down the ideas in your lovely journal!

nicole/brussels said...

nog een zeer mooi resultaat van je handvaardigheid, wou dat ik het geduld ervoor had!

Nic :) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Manon Margaretha said...

Awhh, It's absolutely adorable !
I like your blog (:
xManon

Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like (:

Jayna Rae said...

Too cute!

Related Posts with Thumbnails