March 24, 2011

A waste of time

spring in the city


I feel so frustrated - my hotmail account has been hacked apparently and I'm completely stuck.
Windows Live Support isn't very supportive, you see... I guess, I'll have to be patient.
Luckily, I was able to recover my contacts list as I just installed Outlook on my new laptop, the other day (I'm not to crazy about Outlook - but at least it was helpful in retrieving my contacts). So now, I can start ticking off the list and letting people know to contact me via an alternative e-mail address - a good moment for a much needed Spring cleaning in my contacts folder...
And all this while we have the most gorgeous weather - I'd rather be outside right now...

7 comments:

CraftyCripple said...

It is lovely here today too. Glorious blue skies and blossom. What a combination!

Sandrine said...

Oh J'espere que tout va aller au mieux!C'est la galere quand ca arrive!Les photos sont magnifiques...ici c'est l'Autaumne maintenant :)
Bonne journee!
Sandrine

by night said...

Quelle galère! bon courage! et merci pour ces jolies photos qui donnent en effet d'aller se balader dehors ;-)

Dita Maulani said...

In my city, it still rains almost everyday. You've get the best outcome from spring out there. Great photos!

Dita

Tink's Spin said...

Gee ,, I could stay here all day, in fact after I run my errand I am going to come right back here, lv it lv it , see ya in a bit :)

Pascale said...

Thanks, everyone!

Belichek said...

This type of magnolia just incredible!

Related Posts with Thumbnails