June 8, 2012

End-of-school year fever

Cherries


Cherries, they're one of my favorite fruits.
That and apricots and nectarines and melon and strawberries.
And even if we didn't have much Spring-like or Summer-y weather lately, at least we try to enjoy this season's fruits as much as possible.

I haven't had much time to work on anything really this week and it looks like it will stay that way for a while. Not that I lack ideas - my head is bursting with all the things I still want to do before vacation starts. I have an idea for a very cool tutorial, for instance, if only I could get my act together... End-of-school year fever...

If you haven't signed up yet for the MOO giveaway, you can still do so until Sunday 10th, midnight CET! Hurry up!

Wishing you a great weekend!

xo, P.
Related Posts with Thumbnails