January 10, 2009

A piece of white paper...


...and a little sun in my room is all I needed to take these pictures, all thanks to this post which I happened to run into yesterday! Next thing I'll try is to built my own light box set-up (as in this post and this one), though I'd like to come up with something I can store away easily. We don't have that much room in our small apartment to have boxes sitting around... I think this post might be a good starting point.

The above pictures show some of my needle felting projects (except for the flower brooch in the top right hand corner, which is just embroidered felt). The orange baskets in the middle are the ones I mentioned in an earlier post.

3 comments:

nicolehelewaut@gmail.com said...

dat zijn mooie spulletjes ! heb jij die allemaal gemaakt ? ben ook naar " this post " gaan zien , goed idee om foto's te maken , met een witte achtergrond , haar systeem is goed uitgewerkt !ook naar de light box gaan kijken , zoals je ziet met eenvoudige oplossingen kan men ook goed werk afleveren ! vind het fijn voor je , dat je iets gevonden hebt die je goed ligt , je bent zeer creatief , en hebt goede smaak , heel belangrijk !

cindy : quaint said...

your photos look wonderful! i'm just learning myself and glad some of the things i've tried to do have helped. you, too! lovely blog!

kawaii crafter said...

thanks for sharing the links, I checked out one of the sites and I like the idea of using a window shade for a back drop. I would have never thought of that.

Related Posts with Thumbnails