April 17, 2009

Another break... and a new blog!!

Clouds

I won't be posting for a while - that is until spring break is over. We have one more week to go and I have some - hopefully - fun activities planned with the girls. More about that later, I'm sure. That and new tutorials - some things are brewing...

In the meantime, however, I'd like to introduce my new "other" blog:
// Between the lines // - Photographpy.
The title says it all. On this other blog, I'll just post photographs I made. The concept is very minimalistic. No or hardly any text - I want the pictures to speak for themselves, one photograph or one series of photographs per page, against a dark background. Have a look and don't hesitate to let me know what you think about it! Your comments, as always, are much appreciated!!

The new blog, however, doesn't mean the end of this one here. I'd like to reserve
// Between the lines // for showing my more crafty side, to post tutorials, or just to report about our lives here in Paris. I'll keep illustrating my posts with photographs, just like before. Nothing really will change over here.

I'm wishing you all a wonderful week and hope to find you back here or there soon!

Cheers,

P.
Related Posts with Thumbnails