April 15, 2009

New lens :: experimenting









I finally got my new lens! An AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D - a lens highly recommended on the net by many Nikon (DSLR) users. It arrived yesterday, but I had to wait until today for running my first tests. And I guess I'll need a couple more test rounds before I can really say something meaningful about it. It definitely will take some time to get used to - just like with the other ones.

But here are some first test results: some pictures of lilacs - flowers reminding me of my childhood. Our neighbor would grow them in his backyard and every spring we would get plenty of them for putting in a vase. And so did my grandmother, who had the white ones in her backyard. I wonder if she would remember those... I need to ask her...
Related Posts with Thumbnails