June 17, 2009

To do or not to do...



Two more weeks and school's over... I can hardly believe it. The year just flew by.
And there are still so many things to be done before school ends - in between the "spectacles", end-of-year events, birthday parties and the last field trips. And it looks like poor little H. might have to miss her field trip tomorrow, as she came down with a fever this afternoon. She seemed really tired today - needed a morning nap even (so not her!). I blamed it to a lack of sleep because of last night's "fête de la résidence" we all went to and where the kid's played way past there usual bedtime. I should have known better... This afternoon she fell asleep on a play date - I went to pick her up right away and by the time I got there she was awake but felt really hot... Poor little thing! We'll see tomorrow morning how she's doing...

Anyway, today I wrote down my to-do list for the next two weeks (I just noticed I already forgot a couple of things). I can't remember where exactly I found the link to this index card generator - I only bookmarked the card generator and you can find it here. It doesn't really help in making the list shorter but it sure looks a lot nicer on a cute old card like this...

The first thing, however, on my to-do list right now, is make sure little H. feels better soon! And then we'll see about the rest!

5 comments:

Stephanie and Carlos said...

Your the 2nd person to blog about a to do list.... I must do one now!!!

I also blogged my little basket we won hehe... he has a little beetle friend in the photo...

xo Steph

cindy : quaint said...

hope h feels better! i need to make a to-do list, but keep procrastinating.

blue moss said...

Hope h feels better...so hard when little ones have to miss big events.
Thanks for mentioning the to do list....I will make one now to
Try to clear my mind of alllll the things I need to do!

glam.spoon said...

the positive side of a to-do list is you can cross things off!

Pascale said...

To Stephanie: I'm so glad you've gotten the basket! This giveaway went really smooth - what a relief!!

To everyone:
little H. missed her field trip as was to be expected (I felt SOOO sad for her...) but she's totally fine now - her very busy, happy and chatty little self again!! Thanks, everyone!!

Right now, my to-do-list is just getting longer - I haven't been able to tick off a single thing that's on there yet...

Related Posts with Thumbnails