October 2, 2009

Poppies



After seeing the nice flower and plant pictures in this Flickr group, I all of a sudden remembered the poppy pictures I took last summer in K.'s parents garden after a shower. The missing link. All I had to do was to turn them in black and white to get this. I hope you like them as much as I do... Here's some music to go with it: GymnopĂ©die n°1 by Eric Satie...



 










I'm wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

P.

PS: There's a giveaway and a tutorial in the planning...

6 comments:

6p00e5504100028834 said...

your photos are wonderful... i love poppies, especially their seedheads... and gymnopedie is one of my favourite pieces of music... thank you for sharing this...beautiful
x

Beth said...

wow, gorgeous photos!

nicole/brussels said...

wat een wondermooie foto's! de eerste doet me denken aan een "paartje", een jongen en een meisje "poppy" zoals "Les amoureux" de Peynet maar dan een beetje vrij vertaald! mijn favoriet is echter foto nr twee

nicole/brussels said...

nu pas de prachtige muziek beluisterd, ik word er stil van, zo mooi en zo goed gekozen bij je foto's, een echt" kippevelmoment" beleefd!!

Sophiaa16 said...

wow! I love your photos! amazing in black and white

oooh and how do you add the music?

x

Denise Fasanello said...

these are beautiful!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails