February 8, 2010

42

Color my day
I shot this window a couple of times in the past already - and again last Friday. My camera didn't seem to bother this elderly lady who just continued her way and colored my day.

I'm turning 42 today.

I got spoiled with the most precious gifts made by my girls, including the cutest tutorial ever for a finger puppet (I'll post it later this week). However, the sound of early morning whispering, them rummaging through my crafts supplies and sneaking around secretly with stuff is the best part of all - I just love it!

And I got two magnificent photography books from K. Inspiration galore!

Plus a book on crocheting my mom sent me in the mail.

I might take the day off and go on a hunt with my camera...

Wishing you a wonderful week!

17 comments:

jane said...

happy birthday pascale! enjoy your day! can´t wait to see what you shoot. un beso muy gordo!

cindy said...

happy birthday and enjoy some me time with your camera. xo, c

Millie said...

Happy birthday. I'm new to your blog, but it is beautiful and inspiring. Have a wonderful day.

Allison said...

happy birthday! i hope your day is filled with things you love. the window is gorgeous, by the way.

virginia said...

happy birthday!

love the photo, it's perfect in every way!

Andrea, creative collector said...

Oh, Happiest of Birthday wishes to you Pascale! Enjoy!

nicole/brussels said...

mooie foto, hoeft niet altijd "glamour" and nice people te zijn, deze oude dame is mooi op haar manier, en de etalage kleurig en leuk!

susan said...

Happy birthday. Please add my e-mail address t0 get your blog. Thank you. Susan.

RosaMaría said...

cumpleaños!! happy happy birthday Pascale!! enjoy your day and have a great party shoots!

Crafty Cripple said...

Happy Birthday, sounds like your family know what touches your heart well.

Love the store front by the way, what is it selling?

eloleo said...

Dan wens ik je een mooie verjaardag! Geniet ervan.

littlechrissy said...

Happy birthday. I always enjoy reading your blog and look forward to seeing what you shoot.
Chris

karen said...

Happy Birthday, Pascale! How lovely to have a valentine week birthday. Warmest wishes for a fantastic 42nd year!

blue moss said...

hope you had a lovely birthday and are continuing to enjoy birthday week!!!!
michelle

alexandra s.m. said...

Happy Belated Birthday.
I turned 42 last months ;-)

Pascale said...

Thank you so much for your birthday wishes! I can't remember if I ever got this many birthday wishes in the mail - oh, blogging is so much fun!! And you girls rock!

melski said...

Happy Birthday! I'm really enjoying your blog :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails