February 12, 2010

The cutest tutorial ever!

I have a very special guest today, my sweet, big girl M. .
With an interview and her tutorial for a cute finger puppet.
Both the tutorial and the puppet were part of my birthday present.

the cutest tutorial ever

// BTL // : So, M., tell me, where did you get the idea of making a finger puppet?

M.: Deep down in my craft thinking area, the craft section in my brain!

// BTL // : Does everyone have a section like that, you think?

M.: No, only original people do!

// BTL // : Hmm, I see... And why a tutorial?

M.: So that people who like my work can make it! That's what blogs are about, not?

// BTL // : Some blogs, yes. So, you knew all the time that I would put it up on my blog?!

M.: Well, actually, I was hoping so but I also made it for fun and because it was your birthday!

// BTL // : Are there any other craft activities you like?

M.: Yes! Sewing, drawing and inventing!

// BTL // : The best thing you ever made?

M.: My pyjamas pants! My bag! The Super Teacher collage for my teacher!

// BTL // : Any other things you like to do?

M.: School and writing. And taking photos, too...(laughs)

// BTL // : Thank you for your time, my sweet M.!

M.: You're very welcome!... I hope I'll invent something again soon, so I can come back!

// BTL // : Me too!


Laura said...

That is the most adorable tutorial ever! Can't wait for Ms next one!

RosaMaría said...

ohhh what a birthday present! really is the cutest tutorial ever!
congrats M!!!

Tora said...

Oh my goodness, she's too adorable - when you're finished with her can I have her?

nicole/brussels said...

How sweet this is,I think it's the most valuable gift you can get as a mom, because it was specially made for you!

juanita de la vega said...

How sweet... you must be proud of her!

karen said...

M sounds absolutely darling and sweet! My children would love to see her teacher collage. It sounds like a fun project. I see finger puppets in our future too, especially since New England winters are very, very long. Happy Valentine's Day to you creative ladies!

Cassi said...

*LOVE* the tutorial!! Talent obviously runs in the family :)

cagio said...

I am very impressed - this may be the best tutorial I have ever seen. The craft section of this brain must be very strong and original indeed - and organized too. Nice work!

Pascale said...

Thanks everyone! M. really enjoyed reading all of your comments and so did I.
And to Tora: I think I want to hold on to her for a little while longer. Sorry... ;)

alexandra s.m. said...

THank You Miss M.
I find your finger puppet to be quite charming and love the tutorial! I was thinking about making some for my 6 year old so it's great timing

To //BTL//=> a proud Mommy you must be ;-)

cindy said...

miss m your tutorial is excellent. i love the colors you used for the finger puppet and your instructions are easy to follow. i love the drawings, too. i think i can make one of these very easily. thank you!


ps i tried to make pajama bottoms and they were not as nice as yours.

Related Posts with Thumbnails