April 1, 2010

New prototype



I got a new 'prototype' ready. And I think I like this one. A lot. Chocolate brown leather for the reinforced corners, oatmeal colored linen - still by far my favorite fabric - for the outside and a very soft off-white printed linen for the inside.

And now, I need to run - I still need to get a small Easter-themed something for my girls and I volunteered to fix some sort of cake for little H.'s class tomorrow. I might give our moelleux au chocolat another try ...

Have a wonderful day!

xo,P.

11 comments:

by night said...

Gosh, it's beautiful! Me jealous!!!!

britt said...

i like it a lot. simple but SWEET!

said...

yes, very very nice!

holly p said...

This one is great too! I love the lining fabric, and of course the linen. :)

nicole/brussels said...

mooi, eenvoudigweg mooi, misschien één voor elke dag van de week? dus nog een paar te gaan! ik zou die ook wel willen! :-)

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Another beaut bag!! My favourite is still the Grasshopper ;-)

Aimee said...

love the style... love the linen. each new bag becomes my favourite.

Laura said...

I liked the GrassShopper but I like this one even more! It looks too classy to be a shopping bag!

Valerie said...

this time I have to delurk...
I LOVE this bag !!!

RosaMaría said...

that bag is just perfect!!!! love the brown leather oatmeal linen mix... is so beautiful!!!

Andrea, the little collector said...

Ooooh, I love that leather. So fantastic!

Related Posts with Thumbnails