September 12, 2010

Fashion shoot



I just love those crazy photo shoots with my girls. We don't do them very often, but when they're in the mood for it, it is so much fun. Occasion: the new jackets they each got. M. at last got the faux-fur jacket she'd been wanting for so long but never found in her size. Little H. is a bit more of a blazer girl. She really is and wears it with the buttons closed. Even to play. Preferably with a pair of skinny jeans.  The little red shoes are a pair of Asters we got for M. our first summer here in Paris. She wore them once. My fault - I love Aster shoes, they don't. I should have known that. Good thing we got them at the end of the sales at a very good price, as it looks like they'll remain unworn. Little H. put them on exactly once, the day of the photo shoot , and then she got blisters.
End of story and such a shame, really.

The red blazer and the furry coat, however, are favorites! No doubt about that...

9 comments:

Mandy said...

These are so great, I love them !!!

Andrea, the little collector said...

Love that furry jacket and their distinct preferences. :)

cindy said...

i love their hair!!!

nicole/brussels said...

mooie foto's en natuurlijk herken ik hun eigen stijl! H. is zo"girly" met haar blazer, ik vind haar rode schoentjes zo mooi! misschien eens behandelen met een spray om het leder minder te doen knellen, te verkrijgen bij de schoenmaker! M. is echt het "hippie"no-nonsens type, vrij en blij!! ja mijn kleindochters worden groot, vind ik wel leuk!

virginia said...

i would have picked up those shoes, too...only i want some for grown-ups.

great photos!

inhabiting_trees said...

I just love the hair flop pose!

Pascale said...

Isn't their hair great in these shots!? I wish I had their hair...

@Virginia: I know what you mean. Aster shoes actually go all the way up to a US adult size 8 1/2 - I love Aster shoes too, but what I'm dreaming of are the multi-color nubuck Kickers boots from my childhood - and they come in grown up sizes too...

Anna said...

these pics are so cute and adorable! love the faux fur vest, it's way cool.

Off The Peg said...

cute :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails