October 13, 2010

100% laine



On my last trip to the Marché Saint-Pierre here in Paris I found some really nice knitted fabric, heathered gray/beige, 100% wool (it still smells like sheep!), at the ridiculous price of 12 euros for 3 meter (a little less than 17 USD for 3 1/3 yard). It's been sitting in my closet waiting for me to find the right use for it and... time. And today I did!
So, stay tuned as I will show you some pictures of what I made and there might be a short how-to coming up later this week as well...

5 comments:

nicole/brussels said...

mooie stof, benieuwd wat je ermee gemaakt heb!een kledingstuk voor de winter?

Ana said...

Oh, I'm always so tempted to buy those beautiful knits, but I don't dare! I'm still not that great at sewing knits, I need to practice more.
I'm excited to see what you make with it, it's so beautiful.

by night said...

Il est magnifique! Quelle trouvaille! Je suis pressée de voir la suite ;-)

britt said...

can't wait!

cucicucicoo said...

wow, what a steal! looking forward to see what you make with it! :) lisa

Related Posts with Thumbnails