July 16, 2011

Back from the beach...



and the picnic blanket just successfully passed it's first laundry cycle (it had some chocolate stains...). What did I say?! It became even prettier now that it got a bit puffier (the inner layer shrunk just that tiny bit I wanted - yes to molton!) and softer. I'm totally in love with my blanket and I will definitely make another one - I more or less know what I want it to look like. It's just a matter of time and energy and a couple more supplies! Can't wait!

beach blanket

In the mean time, here are some beach pictures - the weather wasn't great, but fine enough for walks, playing at the beach, some fishing on the pier and yes we did need sunscreen and sun glasses from time to time - that's the nice thing about the Belgian coast: the weather can change from overcast and rainy to bright and sunny within a mere couple of  hours (unfortunately, the other way around is possible too...).
But I'm not complaining, as we had lots of fun!














Related Posts with Thumbnails