March 6, 2009

Bamboo

I don't quite remember how I ended up at "Inspire me Thursday" last week. But the thing is, I already love that site and the weekly challenge!
Last week's word of inspiration was "moon" and I submitted my moon pictures from a while ago. I couldn't wait to find out what this week's word would be... Bamboo, as it turned out. With just a bamboo fruit bowl, there wasn't much I could think of. That is until I remembered my bamboo knitting needles. I haven't used them in a while. The last time I used them they also made it to my blog - in my very first post ever!

And now again. I believe they also do great in a light studio...

DSC_0451

DSC_0453

DSC_0436

DSC_0439

DSC_0454

More pictures can be found in my Flickr pool.

12 comments:

nicole/brussels said...

Doet me denken aan Mikado , heb ik zo graag gespeeld destijds !

cindy : quaint said...

i saw your set on flickr and love them, especially the last one you have here!

A said...

Love the pictures of your bamboo knitting needles! And I agree, Inspire Me Thursday is excellent. I always look forward to the new inspiration for Thursday and end up watching for an update all Thursday! :)

Anna Lloyd said...

You take some vry nice photographs!

anthonynorth said...

Great photos. I havent been to be 'inspired' for a while, either.

Kimmie said...

I love my bamboo needles also - this is a lovely photo shoot of something so simple and yet so essential.

tangled stitch said...

I love your photo of bamboo knitting needles. I love to knit with bamboo too.

blue moss said...

.....thanks for visiting.....your pics are all so lovely, makes me even more excited sbout playing with my new camera :)
best,
michelle

Lovely Little Lovelies said...

i can't believe this is my first visit to your blog. where have i been? you take beautiful photos. i have a lot of catching up to do.

sunnymama said...

Your knitting needles are beautiful!

ELK said...

what beauty in such simple wooden needles...ELK

laurel said...

Wonderful and creative series! Love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails