March 8, 2010

Bracelets, some more

quick fix leather bracelet

quick fix leather bracelet

quick fix leather bracelet

quick fix leather bracelet

I had a special request from the girls this weekend to fix them a bracelet too...
A blue one for big girl M. and an orange one for little H. They chose for the tight fit. Also, I made it slightly narrower (2cm instead of 3cm) as they have smaller wrists.

M. is wearing her new marine striped shirt with it - I got the very same one, both from Petit Bateau.

We all had a fun break - well the kids and I did, K. had to work - but now it's time to go back to school. Back to our normal routines, that is.

Wishing you all a happy week,

xo, P.

7 comments:

jane said...

i love the colors. have a great week pascale! p.s. i haven´t been online much- i´ve missed visiting you:)

britt said...

super cool idea. i love leather work!!

nicole/brussels said...

mooi geslaagd allebei, echt iets voor de meisjes!:)

eloleo said...

Ik ben iedere keer weer verbaasd hoe jij de dingen zo eenvoudig en wondermooi kunt maken. Less is more!

blue moss said...

those are so great...and ilove yours too
and i love the striped shirt
michelle

cindy said...

i wish you would open a shop! i love the bracelets!

Pascale said...

Thanks, everyone!

@ Cindy: I've been thinking about starting to sell some of the things I make. Not sure if or when I'll get my act together, but I'll let you know!

Related Posts with Thumbnails