April 8, 2010

Exciting!


detail of something new I'm trying

I'm so excited! I couldn't believe my eyes yesterday when I sat down for a minute to go through my reader on a way too busy Wednesday afternoon. I scrolled over Design*Sponge and 'Wait a minute - is this my bag? On D*S?! ' And then I started reading. I know of only one Virginia who could possibly be behind this. Thank you so much, Virginia! This really made my day! My sitemeter recorded 2599 visitors yesterday - this has never happened before, I can tell you! And aren't those Josh Blackwell bags in the same post really cool?!

I'm still quite busy with getting things ready for little H. so I have no new bags to show, unfortunately. But in between the laundry, labeling and packing a couple of new ideas crossed my mind. For bags and even for some other stuff.
Next week, hopefully, I'll have more time to further explore...

12 comments:

CraftyCripple said...

Oh wow its amazing when you get a mention on one of the "big" blogs. I bet you will have loads of new subscribers now.

The image looks intriguing. Can't wait to see what it becomes.

Jacqui said...

I saw that post just earlier this evening and was so pleased for you! Your bag is getting heaps of attention around the bloggosphere lately (my spell checker doesn't like that word but I say it's real!) and for good reason :)

Pascale said...

This was my two seconds of fame - It felt like winning an Oscar (not that I ever won one of those ;))...

cindy said...

your bag is great and looks terrific on design sponge. congratulations, pascale. that might just be the push you needed for your shop.

RosaMaría said...

that is so great, congrats Pascale!!!!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

Wonderful!! Your bag look terrific on Design Sponge...extremely professional!! Better get that shop together soon :-) Well Done!

Carrie said...

I came across your site from Design Sponge. I'm going to try the t-shirt grocery bag whenever I get my hands on a sewing machine! Your blog is officially on my reader now =)

holly p said...

I was so excited to see your bag on D*S yesterday! Congrats!!

mon ami said...

...and very well deserved fame indeed! I was so excited to see your bag on d*s and here as well (http://readymade.com/blogs/fashion/2010/04/08/stylish-diys-mohair-bandana-tee-tote-and-more/).

congrats - you are amazing!
xo

Marion said...

I'm one of those who came from that blog :D

Andrea, the little collector said...

Pascale!!! That is exciting! Hooray for a little D*S Oscar! :)

Congrats! Your designs deserve to be seen.

blue moss said...

Yah! So happy for you. :)
Michelle

Related Posts with Thumbnails