June 14, 2010

Shop update!

ruffled leather necklace

Thank you so much for your supportive comments, e-mails and suggestions on this post here where I was lamenting my bad sales figure...

I chose the worst of all moments to start my Etsy shop - the end of school year is traditionally loaded with activities and parties and it ain't different this year. On top of that I had to get things ready for my oldest one who left on a trip with her class. Needless to say I didn't even make it to the store front of my very own shop or did any promoting. And I didn't make it anywhere near my sewing machine, either, to sew new bags which has left me a little frustrated, to be honest...

However: I didn't have time maybe to sew, but I managed to make some jewelry instead, last weekend.
I made a slightly altered version of the ruffled leather necklace from a while back, which has become a favorite accessory of mine.
And this one will be is available in the shop!

6 comments:

nicole/brussels said...

zéér mooi, I like it a lot!

cindy said...

really gorgeous, pascale!

blue moss said...

eeeeeee! i have loved your necklace since the first time you posted about it...and i love this one even more. your work with leather is so amazing. i hardly ever, ever buy jewelry for myself, but i have to have this one.....and, when people ask me about it, i can say that a fabulous girl in paris made it :)
sending out sweet wishes to your youngest (and to you). my youngest was just saying how longgggg today seemed and his brother and sister have only been gone 1/2 a day
all the best
michelle

Pascale said...

Oh, Michelle! You got me all nervous and excited now! I just got back from my youngest's end-of year "spectacle" (which was great - I'm a proud mom!)and when I checked my mail I saw I made a sale!! Thank you so much, Michelle!

Baa-Me Kniits said...

See your creations are so lovely we all want one :-)

CraftyCripple said...

Just to let you know I nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award. http://craftycripple.blogspot.com/2010/06/got-me-award.html

Related Posts with Thumbnails